[Ubuntu Chicago] Back up solutions

Max Luebbe max.luebbe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 16:46:42 BST 2007

On occasion, I've used the Godaddy deluxe hosting (100GB) for about $6 month
mirror my laptop's harddrive there via ftp
then have a cron'd script that checks my filesystem for modified files,
and mirrors them.

If you've got some time to have fun with bash, or your favorite shell
script, give it a try.

However, if you have access to a linux/unix box where rsync is an
option, bu all means do that.

-Max