Ubuntu-Chicago in-and-out

Rich Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 13 17:39:40 BST 2006

On Wednesday 13 September 2006 11:31, Mike Greenwood wrote:
> Hey all,
> I'm a bit out of the loop and have only been glancing at all the email
> traffic.

I think we all have been rather busy lately, so don't feel bad at all.

> We're planning a meeting (have we decided where and when)
> We're possibly meeting with multiple LUGS, still a go?

Right now we are planning OUR meeting. An Ubuntu only meeting right now, and
then maybe work on a collaboration deal between the holidays if possible with
the local LUGs. Right now I am with the CoD LUG as a "treasurer" (I think
that's the title), and I am working (online) closely with John Quigley on
maybe doing something together. There is a combined interest for sure.

> Do we have shirts???]

I am trying to hash out a deal with some local places, however they aren't
dealing just yet. I found a screen printer who does good work (my
brother-in-law) and is still a rip-off ;)  And then my dad says he has a lady
who embroiders stuff for him, and she is rather cheap, however we can't find
this lady right now. Anyone have any ideas on something like this?
Connections rather?

> mike
>
> I HAVE AN INTERVIEW TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Mike on the interview. From what I know of you so far, you shouldn't
have any problems. Hopefully sometime tomorrow you can fire up a victory
cigar! ;)

Richard Johnson <> nixternal at ubuntu.com
ubuntu.com <> kubuntu.com <> edubuntu.com <> xubuntu.com <> chi.ubuntu-us.com
online everywhere as nixternal
<><