Ubuntu-Chicago Speak Up

RJ Marsan rjmarsan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 02:05:54 BST 2006

well its back to school for me... and the computer club is back and hitting
the ground running, our leader (a well respected teacher Mr. Sample) has set
our goal this year to moving the school's computers from a very bad windows
network to an ubuntu network.  I told him my ties to ubuntu and he said that
itd be great, and i should get as much help as i can, so please contact me
if you can help in some way (maybe coming in and giving a speech on the
benefits of ubuntu?)  If you are willing to help, i can also get you in
contact with Mr Sample.