Ubuntu-Chicago Help a Fellow Team Mate

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 23:06:54 BST 2006

As many of you may know, one of our team mates got himself into a spot of
trouble for "hacking" a school computer, which the school is threatening to
expel him for. Now many of you have tried to help him beat this thing, as I
have however there is more that we can do. Personally, I am writing the
School Board on his behalf as a "character witness" type of deal and if
anyone would like to help Red_Herring (Robert Marsan) by writing to his
school, please do so address them at York Community High School. Also,
anyone that could make it to his hearing on Friday at 1 PM would really help
him out. If you need more information, mail back the team.
Thanks All,

--
-Freddy Martinez-
Kubuntu. [GNU/]Linux for human beings.