Ubuntu-Chicago Greetings And Hello

Jason Czajkowski jason.czajkowski at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 23:16:31 BST 2006

I can assure you that it will be intresting, educational and best of all Fun
or Funny not sure which yet. I'll have to run through some older titles that
I have laying around. If theres an intrest I'll post up some of the games
I'll be showing off. Depending on time we may just vote to see which games
get display time and which ones don't.

Jason Czajkowski