Ubuntu-Chicago Recruitment

Richard Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 7 23:06:53 GMT 2006

Even if I am at school, I can do a meeting. However, maybe a quick 9pm event.
Freddy, do you mind maybe setting up a page on the wiki,
ChicagoTeam/Meetings/*  and maybe create an agenda or the starts of one, so
people can add items to it. There are some things I think we can cover w/o a
face-to-face right now. I would really appreciate it if Jason, Brian, Mike,
Steven, could also make it as well. If I forgot a name, I am sorry. It would
be great to get everyone on. Maybe we can look at doing a Jabber session if
there are people who don't know the IRC setup yet as well.

Also, the southern Illinois crowd, please stop on by, as there is rumor,
actually it is up to me really and reporting back to Canonical, on if we
decide to go with an Ubuntu Illinois, which I think we should do, and
probably should have done with Ubuntu Chicago from the get go. An Ubuntu
Illinois adds a lot of opportunities for those who are interested in
contributing.

Thanks Freddy for getting this going, as I have been very busy lately, and
will continue to be fairly busy the rest of this week doing conference calls
with the Ubuntu Developer Summit at the Googleplex.

--
.:Richard Johnson
.:nixternal at ubuntu.com
.:ubuntu.com .:kubuntu.com .:edubuntu.com .:xubuntu.com
.:http://nixternal.ubuntu-rocks.org