[Ubuntu-US-CA] Poll to ratify changes to the Leadership Document

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue May 16 13:48:48 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Back in February Nathan Haines proposed some changes to our leadership
document after we failed to attract enough nominees to fill our
leadership trio. As he described in his email[0] we want to soften the
hard three-person leadership requirement so that the team can move
forward with a smaller leadership team as needed. Alas, though
encouraged, no discussion on the mailing list occurred in response to
the proposed change.

At the meeting tonight we finally discussed it[1] and decided to put
the change to a vote by the team.

A poll is now up on Launchpad:

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-california/+poll/2017-leadership-amendment

You do need to be logged into Launchpad and part of the
ubuntu-california team in order to vote.

When complete, the proposed changes will be merged into our Leadership
Document on the wiki:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Leadership

Please let me know if you have any trouble.

[0] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-us-ca/2017-February/002782.html
[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/17May14#CA-92a0537f1691a8c46bda18338b38c03acb5092d7_24