[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu California meeting on Sunday, February 19th, at 7pm PST

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 16 08:10:00 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

This Sunday, February 19nd, we're having our regularly scheduled
bi-weekly LoCo meeting at 7pm PST in #ubuntu-us-ca on chat.freenode.net.

While UbuCon Summit and SCALE 15x are coming up in just two weeks and
you can sign up now to volunteer at the booth at the link below.  We
need more booth volunteers!  Help out and get a free Ubuntu t-shirt [1]
to wear at the booth.  :)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/Scale15x

While the agenda is currently empty, the proposed amendment to the LoCo
leadership document will be announced and discussed if there is
interest.  The primary forum for such discussion remains this mailing list.

Feel free to add additional items to the meeting page on the Ubuntu
wiki.  The meeting page is available here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/17February19

If you are unable to edit the wiki, reply here and we'll get your topics
added.

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here:
http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

Logs will be available after the meeting and you're welcome to add
your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.

[1]: https://shop.canonical.com/product_info.php?products_id=1007

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/