[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu California meeting on Sunday, June 12th, at 7pm PDT

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 9 21:23:22 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

This Sunday, June 12th, we're having our regularly scheduled bi-weekly
LoCo meeting at 7pm PDT in #ubuntu-us-ca on chat.freenode.net.

On the agenda this week we will continue discussing plans for Ubuntu
16.04 LTS release parties and presentations. Whether you're a member
of a tech group looking for someone to speak on the latest features in
Ubuntu 16.04, or a speaker who wants us to help spread the word about
a talk you're giving, we'd love to hear from you.

Feel free to add additional items to the meeting page on the Ubuntu
wiki.  The meeting page is available here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/16June12

If you are unable to edit the wiki, reply here and we'll get your topics added.

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here:
http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

Logs will be available after the meeting and you're welcome to add
your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.