[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting tonight, Sunday July 13th, at 7PM PDT

Robert Wall robert at rww.name
Mon Jul 14 00:34:15 UTC 2014

Hi everyone!

Tonight, Sunday July 13th, we're having our regularly scheduled
bi-weekly LoCo meeting at 7pm PDT in #ubuntu-us-ca on
chat.freenode.net.

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here:
http://webchat.freenode.net?channels=%23ubuntu-us-ca

We don't have anything on our agenda for tonight, but if anyone has any
topics to discuss, or projects or announcements for us, feel free to
drop by and say hi.

The meeting page is available here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/14July13

Logs will be available after the meeting and you're welcome to add
your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.

Robert
(Apologies for the lateness of this announcement. We spent all weekend
sorting out kitten troubles too :< )