[Ubuntu-US-CA] Wednesday, August 13th: San Francisco Ubuntu Hour (and Bay Area Debian (BAD) meeting/event follows nearby)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 10 12:12:03 UTC 2014

On Wednesday night, August 13th, we'll be having another Ubuntu Hour at
the Starbucks on New Montgomery Street, next to The Palace hotel.

Location: Starbucks, 74 New Montgomery Street
Details:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/2844-ubuntu-hour-san-francisco/

Look for the little Ubuntu Hour sign on our table.
I'll likely have some DVDs/CDs with me - and various other possible ISOs
available upon request, see:
http://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=balug:cds_and_images_etc

So come out to enjoy some coffee, perhaps a pastry and chat about Ubuntu :)

Also, following a bit after and not too far away, there's a
Bay Area Debian (BAD) meeting/event - also celebration of Debian's
21st birthday/anniversary:
http://bad.debian.net/pipermail/bad/2014-July/003618.html
http://bad.debian.net/