[Ubuntu-US-CA] Fwd: [Ubuntu-SV] Please join the Ubuntu California Team

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 30 08:24:33 UTC 2012

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 11:29 PM, nuboon2age <nuboon2age at gmail.com> wrote:

> Bill thank you for attempting to join the team. I'm forwarding this to the
> Ubuntu CA e-mail list in the hope that someone will be able to help.
>
> Drew

Does this happen every time you try?

The Ubuntu Developer Summit is happening right now so there may be a
large amount of increased traffic on Single Sign On right now so there
may be problems. I suggest trying again and let me know directly if
you continue to have problems and I'll find someone who can help (I'm
currently at the summit myself).

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com