[Ubuntu-US-CA] DVDs For LoCo Teams

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 27 02:45:06 UTC 2012

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 5:17 PM, Robert Lewis <bob.l.lewis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Liz,
>
> Perhaps you can find someone who wants to visit Santa Cruz to come
> down to our LUG
> on Nov. 1st 2PM to give us a talk on the new Ubuntu release 12.10 and
> bring a few DVD's
> with them for the group?   So far no one has spoken up.

Unfortunately since this overlaps with the Ubuntu Developer Summit
(most people fly back Saturday the 3rd) most people I could suggest
won't be in town, myself included.

Anyone available? FeltonLUG is a lovely group to present for, and it's
a great excuse to get down to Santa Cruz for the day :)

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com