[Ubuntu-US-CA] FeltonLUG needs Ubuntu speaker for November 5th Meeting

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 18:17:37 UTC 2011

Hey, all --

I'm going to assume that, since I haven't heard from anyone regarding
the message below, there is no one available to talk about Ubnutu
11.10 to Felton LUG this Saturday.

As such, I'll just burn some live CDs and give a presentation on
Oneiric myself.

Thanks, Elizabeth, for posting this request originally.

Larry Cafiero