[Ubuntu-US-CA] FeltonLUG needs Ubuntu speaker for November 5th Meeting

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 11 01:38:50 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

For many Ubuntu releases Larry Cafiero of FeltonLUG
(http://feltonlug.sturdywebs.com/) invites Grant Bowman to FeltonLUG
to give a presentation about the latest Ubuntu release. I offered to
stand in for Grant this time, but unfortunately their meeting date was
moved from the 2nd Saturday to the 1st Saturday of November due to a
change in availability of the venue. This makes it Saturday November
5th and I'm going be out of town.

Is there anyone who can head down and give a talk for them? I can help
out with talk material since I'll be giving an 11.10 talk tomorrow
night, so I have notes and slides that can be modified to your liking.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com