[Ubuntu-US-CA] Mountain View Ubuntu Hour on Thursday, October 20th

James Tatum jtatum at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 16:43:57 UTC 2011

Oh yeah! Guess what it's time for?

Everyone's favorite silicon valley Ubuntu hour (the first and still the best) is meeting again in October!

Location: Red Rock Coffee, 201 Castro St, Mountain View, http://www.redrockcoffee.org/ (Convenient to Caltrain and VTA light rail, nice!)
When: Thursday, October 20th, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
What: Have coffee, grab an Ubuntu CD, chit chat with all kinds of Ubuntu users - beginners and expert. We love meeting new people :)

We tend to congregate on the spacious 2nd floor, if available. Seek laptop users, possibly wearing Ubuntu tee shirts, and a pile of Ubuntu paraphernalia on the table. Wifi is available for your browsing pleasure.

Optional RSVP: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/1369/detail/

Guess what? I cut a bunch of neat Ubuntu and Ubuntu women vinyl decals. Come pick one up at this Ubuntu hour before I run out.