[Ubuntu-US-CA] 2011 Elections

Jack Deslippe jdeslip at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 19:52:28 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Just to let you all know, I am not planning on running again.  It was a lot
of fun and very rewarding, but I am starting a new job and have other
commitments this year.

I hope this encourages you to put your name in if you haven't done so
already.  There are a lot of great members of this team - I got to meet a
lot of them at SCALE - that would make great leaders.

So, get your names in!

-Jack