[Ubuntu-US-CA] Fwd: Please share with your LoCos

Mark Holmquist marktraceur at gmail.com
Wed May 25 01:52:14 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 06:44:06PM -0700, Tedd Fox wrote:
> I am just blown away that IRC is a support mechanism for users that have no
> idea that What IRC is and if they were born when people actually used it

I'm sure I should be offended, since I'm pretty young and use IRC....

The more dedicated users, the ones that will go on to customize every little bit of their system, will find IRC pretty quickly. We care enough to find out what the community prefers :)

Of course, they'll /join #debian pretty quickly, too! Maybe the survey will indicate some more need for preventing that....

--
Mark Holmquist
Student, Computer Science
MarkTraceur at gmail.com