[Ubuntu-US-CA] Slow printing to Laser Printer with Ubuntu

Robert Lewis bob.l.lewis at gmail.com
Thu May 19 20:05:53 UTC 2011

Nice find and I do appreciate your efforts.
I don't have two printer descriptions and I am using
the same driver he describe it appears.

So far the only thing that speeds it up a bit is to select
the Gutenprint driver from the list which reduces the
resolution and darkness of the print a lot but maybe
something I can live with.   Time will tell and of course
comments from my wife have heavy weighting as well.

I have removed the threat since to save space as it is
easily pursued through the web site.

Cheers,
Bob
----