[Ubuntu-US-CA] Installfest @ Noisebridge on May 30

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Fri May 21 15:30:48 UTC 2010

hi,

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 2:41 AM, Leif Ryge <leif at synthesize.us> wrote:

> On 05/20/2010 07:41 PM, Christian Einfeldt wrote:
>
>> Could we put Al's logo and contact info onto the CDs and the sleeves?
>>
> Christian,
> I'm volunteering my time to promote free software, not a business who
> bought blank CDs and pizza in exchange for their logo being placed on CD
> sleeves.

Okay, I completely respect this position.

By the way, Al is just a newbie who wants to give back, and who has a very
small law practice.  You know me, I wouldn't work for a big nasty law firm.
 We sue insurance companies.  But I still completely respect your position,
and so I am happy to drop the idea of logos on CDs at this event, and other
forms of advertising, too.

Also, I were planning on bringing liveCDs with Lucid installed on it, not
blank CDs.  I know that doesn't make a difference, and so I am happy to drop
this topic.

See you there, if not sooner (going to Maker Faire?),

No, I have to work this weekend.  :-/    I have a big brief due.