[Ubuntu-US-CA] Installfest @ Noisebridge on May 30

Leif Ryge leif at synthesize.us
Fri May 21 09:41:30 UTC 2010

On 05/20/2010 07:41 PM, Christian Einfeldt wrote:
> Could we put Al's logo and contact info onto the CDs and the sleeves?
Christian,
I'm volunteering my time to promote free software, not a business who
bought blank CDs and pizza in exchange for their logo being placed on CD
sleeves. Luckily, I don't think we have any *need* to accept donations
which would require us to become providers of advertising space in
exchange for them, so I don't see why we should.

I hope this doesn't discourage your friend from attending!

See you there, if not sooner (going to Maker Faire?),
~leif