[Ubuntu-US-CA] Installfest @ Noisebridge on May 30

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Fri May 21 03:49:25 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 8:29 PM, Christian Einfeldt <einfeldt at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 8:15 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/CDSleeves
>>
>> I'm sure someone can volunteer to alter this to add the logo/info you want
>
> Okay, that would be great!

Great, once you have them if you want to email me the logo and contact
info I'll download the SVG for the sleeves and either try to do this
myself or find someone who can.

It occurred to me that downloading these sleeves wasn't exactly
intuitive for folks who aren't familiar with bzr, so here's the direct
link which lists the files - you can download them by clicking on the
green arrow in the furthest right column:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-california/%2Bjunk/sleeves/files/head:/trunk/

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com