[Ubuntu-US-CA] Installfest @ Noisebridge on May 30

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Fri May 21 03:29:16 UTC 2010

hi,

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 8:15 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Wow, what a generous offer! I don't know about the logistics of pizza
> at Noisebridge (I'll let someone else speak up about that)

I think that we would probably just order the pizza and have it delivered,
assuming that was okay with everyone.  I am fairly active in the getting
Ubuntu into SF schools, but I am new on this list, so I don't want to
overstep my bounds.

> but
> especially since this is an LTS release having some CDs made up would
> be super helpful and useful even beyond this 6 month time frame.

cool.  Again, I want to be respectful of this list and do this the proper
way.

> > Could we put Al's logo and contact info
> > onto the CDs and the sleeves?
>
> I'd support this.

Thx!

> > Grant, do you have a link to the sleeves that you print out for Ubuntu?
>  If
> > this works out, maybe we can provide you with liveCDs so that you don't
> have
> > to spend money on the CDs and the sleeves etc, if we could put Al's logo
> and
> > contact info on it.
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/CDSleeves
>
> I'm sure someone can volunteer to alter this to add the logo/info you want

Okay, that would be great!