[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting Sunday! (3/21)

Neal Bussett neal at bussett.com
Fri Mar 19 23:53:48 UTC 2010

Howdy all,

We've got a LoCo meeting on Sunday at 7pm PDT (remember that we're on
Daylight Saving Time now!) in #ubuntu-california on freenode.  If you
need help connecting, let us know, or try:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Lucid is fast approaching, and next weekend we're holding a number of
Global Jams across the state.  We'll also start throwing ideas around
for our Lucid celebrations.

Our agenda for Sunday currently consists of:
1. Global Jam Planning
2. Lucid Release Event Preliminary Planning
3. Voting outline - how can the group solve issues? What is the
   resolution process? What is the timeframe for the Lead to
   outline the voting process?

An up to date agenda is available here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/10March21
Feel free to add to it.