[Ubuntu-US-CA] Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit in SF April 14-16

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sat Mar 13 03:17:09 UTC 2010

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 6:07 PM, Grant Bowman <grantbow at gmail.com> wrote:
> The Collaboration Summit is an invitation only event in our golden
> state.  I heard about this thanks to the Linux Weekly News article
> attached below.  If anyone knows of a way to have a California LoCo
> presence let us know and I'm sure we can put something together.

I can't help with getting a team presence there (I don't actually know
anyone who is involved with running it, and I've never been to one so
I'm not sure about the format), but I will be attending this year and
if the team does find a way to have some kind of presence I will be
available to help out.

I will say that they did a call for workshops to be hosted by invitees
a couple months back, so if we get in on this early next year we may
be able to hold a workshop on something.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com