[Ubuntu-US-CA] Asking For Opinion: Leadership Appointment Process

Robert Lewis bob.l.lewis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 05:03:31 UTC 2010

I would vote to somehow establish framework for what
we are all accomplishing.  Sort of a bullet itemized prioritized
list of things the group wishes to get done.

That way whomever is deemed in charge works towards the list
and who's leadership and accomplishments are measured
against a pre-set.  That way no one will feel threatened and we
are likely to be able to measure progress over a given time
quantum.

Clearly I would like to see a lot more measurable progress and
a lot less talk.

Bob
----