[Ubuntu-US-CA] Where do I start

Akkana Peck akkana at shallowsky.com
Sun Mar 7 17:04:19 UTC 2010

Alan Ostlund writes:
> Ubuntu makes it fairly easy to do web pages.  Here are a few places that
> can explain it much better than I can.
>
> :https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ApacheMySQLPH

I think that first link should be
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ApacheMySQLPHP

I have sometimes found it harder than that page suggests to enable
PHP under Ubuntu -- if you have trouble with that, feel free to ask.

Once you get the LAMP stuff working, you may want to look into a
content management system. See the "Web Applications" category
on https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Servers for a list of some
possibilities.

	...Akkana