[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu Hour in Lake Forest, Update 3

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 24 17:30:32 UTC 2010

Hello everyone!

This summer's series of Ubuntu Hour events in Lake Forest, California
continues tonight at Panera.  The general idea is that we meet up for an
hour someplace public wearing with some Ubuntu stuff visible (some
clothing or a sticker or something) and just chat for an hour.  The next
two dates are:

Thursday, June 24th, 2010, 6pm - 7pm
Thursday, July 1st, 2010, 6pm - 7pm

Not only will it be fun to meet local Ubuntu fans, but we can also be a
visible source of information about Ubuntu. As such, we'll be following
the <a href="http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct">Ubuntu Code of
Conduct</a> which is just good common sense in a public setting anyhow.

So I'm going to be at the Panera Bread restaurant in Lake Forest at 6pm
until 7pm. They have pretty decent food and free wi-fi access. I'll have
my laptop and an Ubuntu hat and shirt, so please feel free to come up
and say hi. :)

I'll also be there every Thursday in July. At that time I'll evaluate
whether or not the experiment was a success, and if it was, we'll keep
on going. Hope to see you there!

Panera Bread - 23592 Rockfield Blvd., Lake Forest, CA
http://www.yelp.com/biz/panera-bread-lake-forest

Sometimes Google Maps doesn't like the address itself, so you can use
this link to see the correct location on Google Maps -
http://ur1.ca/0cec5

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines at ubuntu.com>
Ubuntu California Local Community Team