[Ubuntu-US-CA] SCaLE8x Volunteers

Neal Bussett neal at bussett.com
Tue Feb 16 23:46:49 UTC 2010

Howdy all,

SCaLE8X[1] is this weekend and it will be once again be a great opportunity
for our LoCo to meet and interact with the southern California community
and to introduce Ubuntu to new people.

If you will be at SCaLE or Ubucon, please sign up as an attendee.  We'll
be taking a photo at some point during the weekend, and this will help
coordinate and also help us include you.  The attendees page is here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/Scale8x/Attendees

We have a wiki[2] page set up to help organize the things we need for our
booth.  Please check it out and see if there's anything you would be
willing
to help provide.

We also need volunteers to help staff the booth on Saturday (20th) and
Sunday (21st), and with setup on Friday (the 19th, after Ubucon) and tear
down after SCaLE on the 21st.  Friday is also Ubucon, and we need some
people
to help with registration and hang out and help with any issues that might
come up.

If you can make it this weekend and are willing to donate a couple hours of
your time, please let us know by signing up on the SCaLE8x wiki page[2].
This list will be used to create your nametag, so even if you're unsure
if you'll be able to make it, sign up and we'll have one for you.

We've got a great weekend planned, stop by and help us have some fun.

Neal Bussett
Ubuntu California

[1]: http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale8x/conference-schedule-feb-19-2010
[2]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/Scale8x