[Ubuntu-US-CA] IRC Meeting on February 21st canceled; in-person meeting at SCaLE February 20th

Robert Wall robertlikesturtles at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 07:20:28 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

As we decided at our last meeting, this week's IRC meeting is canceled
in favor of an in-person meeting at SCaLE on Saturday Feb 20th to
discuss how the first day of the booth went and make adjustments for the
second day.

If you're coming to SCaLE: we'll be meeting up at 5:45pm on Saturday,
February 20th at the Ubuntu booth in SCaLE's expo room. We might walk
from there to another room, depending on availability, so try to be on
time :)

Our next IRC meeting will be on March 7th, 2010, in #ubuntu-california
on Freenode. As always, you can find more information about our IRC
meetings at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings

~ Robert