[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting tonight, Sunday Dec 19th

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 23:01:10 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am sorry that I have never participated on one of these IRC meetings.  I
have to get up at 5:00 a.m. on Mondays, and I have terrible insomnia, and so
I need to eat dinner at 7:00 so that I can go to bed by 8:00 p.m.   :-(

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 2:47 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Our agenda for tonight currently consists of:
>
> 1. Website updates
> 2. More t-shirts?
>  - Our previous supplier is unavailable
>  - Jono recommended steadfastprinting.com in Oakland
>  - Other recommendations?

I know the guy who runs this shop:

http://www.greenerpromotions.net/

He might be worth checking out.  He has lots of good ideas for maximizing
impact AND he emphasizes promotions which either are 1) green, or 2)
encourage a more sustainable lifestyle, such as re-use, rather than
recycling, or 3) have a social justice component.  If you are interested and
want a price quote, please let me know.