[Ubuntu-US-CA] Linux promotion on TV

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 7 23:01:26 UTC 2010

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 2:57 PM, Christian Einfeldt <einfeldt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I just spoke with a program manager for a TV show called ABC 7 Live.  They
> are interested in having supporters of Linux in schools (and particularly
> Partimus.org) attend a show. The show airs daily from 3 pm to 4 pm.  I need
> a list of 25 people who will attend.  I need the list by Thursday at 3 pm.
>  You must be on the list to be admitted to the studio.  I am coordinating
> the list, so please be sure to email me to get on the list. You can watch
> shows from the archive here
> 7liveonline.com

Thanks for passing along this opportunity, Christian. I think having
Linux and the work that non-profits like Partimus do with Ubuntu in
school represented in traditional main stream media like this is vital
to success in education and beyond.

I just confirmed with my boss that I can take the afternoon off this
day - hurrah! I really hope others can as well.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com