[Ubuntu-US-CA] Fwd: Ubuntu One for Windows beta

nuboon2age nuboon2age at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 15:00:00 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joshua Hoover <ubuntuone-support at canonical.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 7:22 AM
Subject: Ubuntu One for Windows beta

Download & Updates
Download the Ubuntu One for Windows beta software from:
https://one.ubuntu.com/windows/beta

We will periodically update the software throughout the beta test. We have
created the software to automatically get updates so no additional downloads
should be required.

Install and Setup
1. Download the installer
2. Install the application
3. Run Start > All Programs > Ubuntu One > Ubuntu One

Please note that v4.0 of the .NET framework is required.
Screenshots are also available at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOne/Tutorials/Windows

Testing
Please review our wiki page [1] for recommended testing procedures, FAQs,
and information about filing bugs. Keep in mind that your first sync will be
slow. We are aware of this issue and are already working on a fix.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOne/Windows

Latest News
Get the latest news on the beta from within the Ubuntu One Preferences
application (“About the beta” tab) and from our wiki [1].

Thanks!

The Ubuntu One Team
http://one.ubuntu.com