[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu Brochure

Jack Deslippe jdeslip at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 21:13:57 UTC 2010

Hello All,

I have finally got around to updating the "I've Got Ubuntu - What do I do
now?" brochure based on new ubuntu artwork and everyone's comments.  Thanks
everyone who helped construct the brochure and correct errors (especially
Nathan for his detailed list of corrections).  I believe I included
everyone's suggestions, but probably left at least something out.  The
latest version can be found at the following location.

http://www.berkeleylug.com/Contributions/

Both the pdf and source file (in Scribus format) are included as well as all
the individual images.  People are free to take the brochure and modify it
as they see fit (including removing the BerkeleyLUG credit).

Let me know if you guys have any other comments or suggestions.  I will
submit it to SpreadUbuntu after getting a little more feedback.

Cheers,

-Jack