[Ubuntu-US-CA] 10.04 CDs

Troy Ready Troy.Ready at rezitech.com
Fri Apr 9 18:39:06 UTC 2010

Grant,

I'm massively overdue in making it to any conference or gathering up north, so hopefully I'll fix that sooner than later.

Thank you for clarifying your request; I understand and agree with the goals you stated. I'd caution you on the tone you use; while silence might be more inconsiderate, the nature of e-mail makes things seem even harsher than they might have been intended. Catch a fly with honey and all that.

Take care,
-Troy