[Ubuntu-US-CA] the shirts

Jack Deslippe jdeslip at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 17:58:47 UTC 2009

Please do not send any more emails on this subject to the list.  I think it
is clear that everyone agrees that getting the shirt in as many shapes and
sizes as is cost effective is best; so people (men and women) can make up
their own mind about what they like best.  If I have another "you have mail"
sound and it is an email of people quibbling about semantics, I am going to
go crazy.
-Jack