[Ubuntu-US-CA] ubuntu case badges

Nathaniel Kim aikiyuurei at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 18:37:08 UTC 2007

Hey Joe!
I was a freshman to computer science last year and I
got "initiated" into linux by some of my seniors.
I've been using ubuntu since last October and I've
been using it ever since.  I know that's not long but
I have a strong sense of "ubuntu pride" and I hope to
go to one of your in-person events soon.

My first speech for my communications 120 class was
actually a speech on ubuntu and I passed out CDs.  I
honestly didn't see the California team on the website
at first but someone just pointed me to you guys and I
hope the movements grows stronger.

keep me updated on events and about the badges - I
have a sticker on my laptop already but I want to show
off a cool metal case badge haha

Nathaniel