[Ubuntu-US-CA] Gutsy Gibon Meeting Ideas

Charles N Wyble charles at thewybles.com
Sun Sep 9 20:27:36 UTC 2007

I agree.

If you are interested in coming to the install fest please state:

1) Your desired location (city etc)
2) Are you available to help install? Do you have an interest in getting
Linux installed on your system?
3) How many people you are able to confirm for the even (so we can get
an idea on skill level and volume of people)

- --
Ubuntu-us-ca mailing list
Ubuntu-us-ca at lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: