[Ubuntu-US-CA] Gutsy Gibon Meeting Ideas

Eric Krüse bildvontux at yahoo.de
Sun Sep 9 20:54:22 UTC 2007

1) San Gabriel Valley. Pasadena area. (That is by LA)
2) Both provided a version with KDE is there.
3) Probably 3 or 4 people including me. Possibly more
dependent upon numerous factors.

HEIMWERKER!*<http://de.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48734/*http://de.promotions.yahoo.com/clever/be-a-better/heimwerker.html>