[ubuntu-arizona] recently located

le Sancoeur sancoeur at linuxmail.org
Thu Feb 5 01:18:04 GMT 2009

Hi Scott!

Welcome to Sunny-zona!  A couple of years ago my wife and I transplanted here from OK (Norman), but I had the advantage of growing up here in Tucson, so I knew what to expect.  You came at a good time - we've already had our two weeks of winter, so except for the occasional hiccup, you can put your heavy clothes in storage.  :-)

Feel free to hop into the channel anytime, there's almost always somebody alive (and awake even!) there, and if you've got Sunday evenings free, johnc4510 or tyche hosts the Team Meeting at 9 PM.  If you're not careful, they'll find something for you to help with!

(If neither one of them is available, I have no clue as to who's next in line!)

For everyone else: the relocation has almost been completed, the cats seem to have recovered from their trauma, and hopefully I'll be able to start hopping back in on a regular basis to provide entertainment (and a moving target for tyche!)

Cheers!
Wolf

PS: think we should warn Scott about the monsoon and the "Stupid Motorist" law?

=
Great Above Ground Pools - Great Prices
Round & Oval Pool. BBB Member. Warehouse prices. Money Back Guarantee.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=f2715a10293e8b45b5aedc6f07d6c089