IRC Channel, Team inactivity?

Rob Rogers r2d2rogers at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 21:03:02 GMT 2008

Greetings,

I'm looking to pass the control of the LoCo Team IRC channel to who actually
lives in Arkansas.  I'm originally from Arkansas and would love to see the
Ubuntu Local Community Team pick up and rock Arkansas for Linux and Open
Source in general.  The IRC Channel is on freenode, irc.freenode.net, at
#ubuntu-us-la.  Come see me in the channel if you are interested, or email
the list to help kick up some activity!

I'm usually in channel, but check my status to see if I'm at the screen or
not...

Hope to hear from lots of people, even if it's asking why you're getting
this email ;).

-R2