[LoCo-US-AL] IRC Meeting

Jonathan Traylor jtraylor+ubuntu-us-al at networkinglinux.net
Fri Oct 17 14:30:40 BST 2008

No discussion was held last night. No new contributions were made to the
agenda in at least the past two weeks. Our current members don't seem to
be numerous enough to have a few contribute and participate in each
weekly meeting.

Do tell me there are some volunteers in Alabama that contain the ability
to help make the alternative a more viable choice for those less
fortunate and show the path to those who still pay for frustating
software.

--
Jonathan