[LoCo-US-AL] IRC Meeting

Michael Ramm michaelramm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 15:16:43 BST 2008

My apologies as well.

We had our first budget mtg last night so I did not get home until
7:30ish. My wife had a minor surgery this morning and we had to be
here at 5:30am so we hit the bed early last night.

I am hoping to get up with the Tuscaloosa folks for a meetup next
week. The problem is that we are about to head into the holiday season
and we are going to be hard pressed to get people out.

Hopefully we can get some that are passionate enough to help plan out
some things to kick off the new year.

Michael