[ubuntu-uk] RAT This Saturday

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 07:39:51 UTC 2014

Who's on this list that is going?

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-uk/2745-real-ale-train-2014/

Wondering if we have a plan for a pre-meet anywhere before heading off?

The Mulberry pub next to Farnham Station has some kind of festival thing
on so we may need to either go to the Waverley Arms other side of the
railway line, or into Farnham; maybe the William Cobbett?

Trains from Farnham to Alton at 18:26 or 18:56. (the earlier one is
preferable so we can then grab seating near to the beer carriage)

The other day they had a few tickets for sale, but now the website says
call for Availability so if anyone wants to come you *might* still be
able to buy a ticket but will need to call The Watercress Line:

http://www.watercressline.co.uk/product.php/10/real-ale-train-r-a-t

Cheers

Al