[ubuntu-uk] Some installation pointers please

Andres a75576 at alumni.tecnun.es
Fri Feb 14 21:54:43 UTC 2014

>Being a great believer in the adage "you mustn't do anything that can't
>be
>easily undone" and you must always have a credible reversion plan, I
>would
>welcome both a forward strategy and some detailed pointers on how I
>should
>proceed to achieve a duel-booting machine.

I am very interested in the responses you get! I think I am about your same level of knowledge so can't help much.
I would look at moving the most you can to the large win 7 drive. And then get rid of one of the drives if it is large enough for ubuntu. I think one of the drives is problably the hp backup to set the computer to factory default or the files backup (or both).

--
Enviado desde mi teléfono con K-9 Mail.