[ubuntu-uk] Packard Bell, what wonderful support!

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Thu May 9 22:04:51 UTC 2013

:: SIGH ::

start at https://help.ubuntu.com/13.04/serverguide/ftp-server.html and then
continue on?

I'm not going to persue this 'argument'. Go work it out for your selves. I
only pop in here rarely, the conversations from the last couple of threads
enforce that.

you are totally wrong in lambasting some one who has limited equipment to
back up his own system for reasons you have:
1) No idea of
2) Have not asked.

The ubuntu-uk LoCo needs to less concentrate on being approved each time as
a LoCo and instead look into the issues people have and then actually work
out why the "Simple" answers are not available to them.

I'll give you a hint... I bought and shipped a replacement keyboard for a
laptop to one of lubuntu testers.

Get of your high horse with infinate resources and actually help those with
finite resourses, I'm saddened to see the attitude from this LoCo to such a
person.

@ Alan: Get this stupidity stopped

Phill.