[ubuntu-uk] Skype Log on Ubuntu

Abduljaber Abdulqader a.abdulqader at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 11:55:20 UTC 2012

Hi Matt,

Thanks for looking into this. The client was running at the whole time. I have run the script several times but the script seems to to stop working on the same date 08/08/2012. I am able to view all calls within the Skype client back to when I have installed it. So, i have just screen shots all the calls i need. Many Thanks again for your help with this.

Best regards,

Abdul