[ubuntu-uk] Wireless inkjet printer?

Gordon Burgess-Parker gbplinux at gmail.com
Wed May 9 19:03:49 UTC 2012

On 09/05/2012 19:54, paul sutton wrote:
> On 09/05/12 17:28, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
>> On 09/05/2012 17:25, Anton Kanishchev wrote:
>>>   Try to find a printer that has the linux logo.
>>>
>> I looked at several in Ryman's and couldn't see hide nor hair of a
>> Linux logo! ;-)
>>
> I saw a lexmark in lidl years ago,  with one,    I know brother support
> Linux
>

> Paul

I have a Lexmark at the moment - a C540n (network colour laser) but the
toner is quite expensive hence the query, but on further investigation
maybe the cost per sheet isn't so expensive. It's just quite a lot to
fork out £42 for a 1000 page black toner - and that's on the cartridge
recycle scheme...