[ubuntu-uk] Summer BBQ

Alan Bell alanbell at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 18 11:16:07 UTC 2012

After the rain stops and before the snow starts I am confident that this
years English Summer will happen. My prediction is that it will occur on
28th July and so to take advantage of this window of opportunity I am
proposing to fire up the barbecue and invite you all round to my house
for an Ubuntu summer geeknic. There will be a trampoline and possibly a
paddling pool which can be enjoyed by short Ubuntu geeks in the
afternoon. (Trampoline also available for tall geeks later). The
location is Farnham, Surrey. To come along please hit the Register link
on the loco portal page and email me off list for the exact address.

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-uk/1824/detail/

Alan.

--
I work at http://libertus.co.uk