[ubuntu-uk] Gaming on Ubuntu

Laura Czajkowski laura at lczajkowski.com
Thu Jul 12 13:01:21 UTC 2012

On 12/07/12 13:55, Liam Proven wrote:

> However, she is young, female, appears to be quite geeky and has
> moderately large breasts, which has ensured her a considerable popular
> following. I'm not one of them.

Liam there are numerous other ways to describe the work she's done and
the audience she attracts. You may not agree with her explanations but
she has a wide following and has encouraged many new users to try
Ubuntu, applications an lots more as she is young and smart. Lets focus
on her brain and not other areas shall we!!

Laura